Thursday, October 18, 2007

This is it.

I am off. Into the wilds of Carpathia, Tanzania, Hokkaido. Ready to eat all manner of creepy foodstuffs.

And I'm not bringing my computer.

This is, I know, somewhat akin to me not bringing, you know, my skin. But that's sort of the point. To move skinless through the world for a bit.

If I am able to I will post now and then. Maybe even pictures, though those might have to wait for my return.

I hope you all have very very happy months, and that I return slimmer from a slight case of dysentery and, well, alive.


Blogger Tara said...

Bon voyage! I hope you're bringing something to write down your experiences, even if you're not instantly publishing them to the world...

3:55 PM  
Blogger oddlyme said...

You wish us happy MONTHS?!

Exactly how long will you be gone?!

I mean, I wish you a fab trip. But I need to program my blog expectations.... : )

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home