Friday, October 28, 2005

Crazy vidlit, Take Two

Okay, this bizarro thing is apparently finally now ready for public consumption:

I think the idea is that you're to send it to all your friends, who will be so freaked out that they'll have to buy many copies of my book. We'll see....


Blogger Sandy Rankin said...

Vidlit is great!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it. Brilliant!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

This was great! Ever since I spied your book at Barnes & Noble, I have been obsessed about finally getting a chance to read it! I purchased the audiobook yesterday via I-tunes and your voice accompanied me throughout NYC as I walked around on a beautiful sunny day. I loved your book and there were many times where passersby witnessed me grinning like an idiot as I listened. I saved the 3rd part for the train ride into the city this morning and I finished the book as I was walking into work. I love, love, love your book! Bravo, great work! Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow at your reading...if I can manage to get out of work at a decent hour. (sigh)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I loved it! You guys are adorable and your book was the best read I've had in a very long time!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home