Monday, October 17, 2005

Jiggity Jog....

Well, it sure is nice to be home. The weather is beautiful, the animals are happy to see me, and Eric and I stuffed ourselves on chili cheese meatloaf and mashed potatoes last night. And what am I doing with my day today, you ask? Why, cooking Boeuf Bourguignonne with Martha, of course!

Well, "cooking," really. It's TV after all, and that's what food stylists are for. But otherwise, it's all true. The show's going to air next Monday, the 24th.

Fucking unreal, man.

And, oh shit, I'm getting picked up to go there, like, now. Gotta go. Will report on Martha's coiffure/sanity in a bit....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Elena said...

Wow! Congratulations! It really is wonderful and I'm so delighted for you. Can you believe how your life has changed? It must be unreal.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous vici said...

yah know, I read somewhere that Martha learned to cook from "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". I'm sure she couldn't have cooked every recipe, but I hope you ask her about that. And I hope she's embarrassed that she bragged about it.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Beastmomma said...

How exciting. What are you going to be "cooking"?

8:26 AM  
Anonymous TB said...

How cool is that?? To be making boeuf bourgerigonne with Maaaaa-tha! I'll be sure to tune in on the 24th. The only thing cooler would be cooking with JC herself.

I've made boeuf bourgerigonne for my DH a couple of times. He loves it. I'm a vegetarian (well I DO eat seafood) but I cook meat for my DH, as he is a carnivore. LOL!!


TB

9:25 AM  
Blogger BlackKrim said...

I saw your segment on Martha and must say that while I enjoy Martha's cookbooks, etc. I found her to be quite rude. It looked like she was threatened by your popularity!

Did she really need to point out that the last time she had boeuf bourgerigonne it was prepared by a genuine french chef staying in her home? Did she need to point out that she often dined with Julia? It was very bizzare.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home