Monday, December 05, 2005

With my usual last-minute je nais se quois...

(...not to mention utter illiteracy in French...) I'd like to let any of you residing in or near the lovely hamlet of Natick, Massachussetts that I will be in your neck of the woods, major blizzard or not, tomorrow night. From 7 to 9, I will be at:

Maxwell's 148
148 E. Central Street
Natick, MA

...talking and eating and conning people into buying my book. This is a ticketed event, and I'm assuming the tickets are not exactly super cheap, but there are still some available, at (508) 907-6262.

See you there? Perhaps?


Blogger abu said...

it's a nice site

12:18 PM  
Blogger Cretu Ciprian said...

It is the best time to make plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it. Great blog. Thanks!
friv 2 | friv games | juegos friv

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home