Friday, February 17, 2006

London...

... I'm going there. Tomorrow. Going to be there for a week, promoting the book for its UK release. Mostly just interviews and things, but there are two possible events for my legions of UK fans to attend (Anthony Stewart Head, I'm talking to YOU....)

First and foremost, In Bath, Secession Books, the bookstore owned my immortalized-in-print crazy-ass wonderful friend Hannah and her lovely husband James, is holding an evening get-together on Monday, Feb. 20. It's upstairs at the Raven's club, (Queen Street; see www.theravenofbath.co.uk for further information about the venue) at 6:15 p.m. There will be food, drink and Me! so come come.... (Anthony.....)

I'm also having a lunch event at Books for Cooks on Feb. 21st, at 4 Blenheim Crescent, Notting Hill, W11 1NN. It starts at 11:30 a.m., and again, food + me. Not sure what the price for this event is, sadly....

Anyway, hope to see somebody, anybody, Anthony, there.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Murphy681 said...

dude - when are you going to be on Iron Chef?!?!
I wish I could go to London! Have fun :)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home