Monday, June 11, 2007

The $32 burger

Well, we did it. We went to DB Bistro and we had The Burger. Stuffed with short ribs, foie gras and truffles. Served with mustard on the side. We split it 8 ways.

This makes me a terrible person, I know it. But I would give various limbs to eat it again. I am GOING to eat it again. And this time I'm only going to split it with one other person.... Now I just have to decide who the lucky one will be. Eric's the favorite, but there are some dark horses in there....

Speaking of dark horses.... OMG. Fucking Rags to Riches. Good god almighty, is that a fucking horse.


Blogger eefers said...

Um, hello? Once I get my advance, of course. Though I do have some moral issues with foie gras (and there are few things I have moral issues with, as you know), I do love me a burger.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home