Friday, June 22, 2007

The Cats.

So I went back to the Cat Park today, also known as the Charles Thays Botanical Garden. It's a beautiful place, full of statuary and gorgeous sculptural trees, but I was obsessed with only one thing.

How many cats co you count here? I think there are 5 but I could be missing one or two. In any event, there are hundreds in the parks as a whole. Hundreds of aggressively friendly cats.


This one is indeed climbing my breasts. I would like to promise my Granny from beyond the grave that I bought some antibacterial handwash immediately after this picture was taken.


I went to the park right after meeting at Standard again. Owner Santiago:


(Blurry picture, but adorable man, no?) has introduced me to Armando:


(Slightly less blurry picture, equally adorable man), who is going to get me into a slaughterhouse, hopefully, and find someone to take me to the famous meat market in Buenos Aires, which serves basically as a national stock market for meat prices. Apparently it's just like watching trading on the floor as NASDAQ. I'm so excited I can't see straight.

13 Comments:

Blogger lauren said...

You probably already know this, and I haven't been keeping up with comments here so apologies if this is a repeat, but:
ice cream in Buenos Aires
gnocchi in Buenos Aires, the 29th of every month

6:24 PM  
Blogger tina said...

I think I like cats better than men..... but I digress.

Wanted to tell you that in my community of Obsessed Knitters, Kelly Petkun of Knit Picks (http://www.knitpicks.com/content/
index.php/cat/podcast/)
gave you and The Project (and book of course) a shout out. She did such a wonderful job talking about the similarities of getting on track with a project and giving it focus as you did. She has a similar project with a knitting icon as you did with Julia. As a fan of both Knit Picks and Julie-Julia I found the listen quite wonderful!

www.knittingcontessa.blogspot.com

7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
Friv 2 - Friv2 Online Games | FRIV | Friv 2 | Friv 3 Games

8:54 AM  
Blogger Richard Majece said...

I am sure that here you will learn more about writing narrative essays. You can read more about topics at these website

2:49 AM  
Blogger Richard Majece said...

Do you want to know more about thesis statement? Here you can read more about it

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A detailed information hats off to you. You’re providing good knowledge. Madrasah Islamiah is also providing the best services.

2:55 AM  
Blogger s said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:56 AM  
Blogger admin said...

Thank you for sharing this! Whatsapp Mods Apk

2:55 AM  
Blogger Fastway Tracking said...

thanks for sharing this
Fouad whatsapp

8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Immigration SG is a good site that you love

6:53 AM  
Blogger Safi said...

It's clear for me that writing skills means a lot these days. PSL 2022

2:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Blog!!

You may be interested in Company Registration in Kerala and Business Registration in Kerala

10:54 AM  
Blogger Micheal Jackson said...

Can help you to find out more about chemistry is dove shampoo bad for your hair
I had such an experience in college

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home