Friday, July 24, 2009

Hen Parties are the Best Parties

So I've had two of these so far on this tour: gatherings with women, most a bit older than me, combined with lots of food and a fair amount of booze (Gimlets, usually.) Much talk. Much laughing. These are among my favorite things in life. If I can keep living my life doing this I shall be very happy.


Blogger DreamgirlLisa said...

Sounds wonderful...I'm hoping I can figure out a way to live my life doing that!!:)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wow!You're living the dream!Write and being pampered!Enjoy!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Julie, You're living the dream -- and making me miss my girlies with whom I would often drink and laugh and have so much fun.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

I don't think it does get much better than that. Enjoy!

9:13 AM  
Blogger tina said...

oh lordy............... gimlets. I used to drink gimlets and found them to be the preferred nectar. Until about 8 years ago when wild consumption of them (for whatever reason) caused some old dude sitting at the bar to call me Big Red. It was tough to live down, one reason why I let my hair go natural I suppose. One can never be too careful!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Robert "Cranelegs" Crane said...

julie, i'm tellin' ya these are false happies of sorts. gimlets? girl talk? what next? hot tubs and hootenannies?
oh sure, it starts out innocent enough, but ...

be careful my friend.
very careful.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home