Tuesday, December 06, 2005

And by tomorrow, of course,

I mean tonight. Tuesday, December 6th. Me, Natick, Mass. Be there.


Blogger No Sluggo Dave said...

$75 per person, which includes a copy of Julie & Julia (but does not include wine, tax or gratuity). For more information and to make reservations, call 508.907.6262.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Met@Maxwells said...

Julie - My wife and I met you at Maxwells yesterday. We had a great time meeting you, learning more about the project and eating some great food. Getting a signed copy of your book wasn't too shabby either ;-)

I admire you for doing the project. It shows how much anyone can do if they put their mind to it. After hearing some of your background and why you started, I can understand why the book is not a food book. It's about a process, your personal journey, about taking a life that feels meaningless and infusing it with passion, purpose and direction. I think that's what we all desire deep down, and I hope your book helps a lot of people to dare to dream and follow where it goes.

It definitely got me thinking about my own dreams and goals in life. We only have so much time on this earth, so what will I do with it? I need to think hard about that one.

Good luck and thanks for coming up to Massachusetts.

BTW - There are a few independent thinkers in Kerry/Kennedy country who don't hate conservatives and Jesus-lovers. (No offense taken ;-)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home