Thursday, June 05, 2008
- Name: Julie Powell
- Location: LIC, New York, United States
From dead-end secretarial job to a 110-pound dog and a job writing in my pajamas... this is the story of Julie.
- I need to meet some Hungarians.
- Mama never told me there'd be days like this...
- I am 35 years old for chrissakes...
- I cannot WORK under these CONDITIONS.
- In agreement with Patton Oswalt on this.
- "Happy Anniversary!"
- Sometimes they don't even make you work for it.
- Male-Oriented Re-Installations
- Deadlines and Doldrums
- And while we wait...